I am personal trainer specializing in pre and postnatal exercises and I will educate you on the 'do's and 'don'ts' of physical activity, how to safely and effectively work core muscles, get you ready for labor, and help you recover postnatal recovery. Pregnant Women Who Work With A Personal Trainer Receive Numerous Benefits.
Many studies have shown that pre and postnatal coaching will:
- Maintain a healthy weight. You will gain healthy weight and lose it more easily by being active.
- Help recover and get in shape after giving birth.
- Help the labor process by training endurance, resistance, and stamina.
- Strengthen your core to enable faster abdominal muscle recovery and avoid a ‘belly pooch.’ Reduce the risk of postnatal health problems such as high blood pressure, bladder control problems, and gestational diabetes.
- Reduce back, pelvic, joint, and headache pain, as well as constipation, bloating, swelling, and other discomforts.
- Improve your strength and muscle tone, which will benefit you in your daily activities.
- Improve your entire well-being, better sleep, mood, and energy levels. Exercise during pregnancy, according to studies, significantly reduces depressive symptoms.